YouTube end screens are an awesome way to encourage your viewers to subscribe and to watch certain videos. Providing examples of end screen layouts that you like is always helpful. Once completed we will deliver a png end screen for you to add to the end of your video.
Important note from YouTube: Your end screen may not always appear, or may appear differently than designed. This happens as we optimize end screens based on performance, viewer behavior, device, and context.
YouTube will allow you to feature any of the following on your End Screen.
- Video or playlist:
- Feature your most recently uploaded video
- Allow YouTube to select a video from your channel to best suit the viewer
- Pick any video or playlist from your channel, public, or unlisted content.
- Subscribe: Encourage subscriptions to your channel.
- Approved websites: This feature is only available to members of the YouTube Partner Program. Link to your associated website or to approved merchandise and crowdfunding websites. The end screen will show the website’s image by default, but you can provide a title and select a call-to-action.
- Channel: Promote another channel and provide a custom message.